College Admissions Coaching, LLC
- College Essay Development/ Editing
- High School Coursework, Extra-curricular, Volunteer/Internship Recommendations
- College Major Selection
- Creation of Best-Fit College Application List
- Interest Inventory Administration and Interpretation
- In-depth Career Counseling
- Portfolio and Resume Enhancement
- Test-prep Recommendations/Referrals
- SAT I/ACT and SAT II (Subject Tests) Determination/Scheduling
- Common Application Guidance
- Deadline/Time Line Establishment
- Detailed Review of ALL Submitted College Applications
- Freshman Year Preparation
- BA/BS Degree Program Planning
- Unlimited Support Via Email, Telephone, and Skype
- Targeted Graduate School Application Assistance with Best-Fit Program Selection and Essay Development/Refinement
- College Life Assistance including Housing, Meal Plans, Greek Life, Sports, Clubs, Volunteer/Internship opportunities, etc.
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Exploration and Application Submission
Guidance counselors at even the most elite high schools simply cannot provide intensive, long-term, individualized college admissions coaching to their students. There aren't enough hours in the day and the caseloads are too large.
College coaching is ideal for students who would benefit from guided college planning with sustained attention.
A college admissions coach works with students to assist them in navigating the often overwhelming and intimidating college application process, motivating them to stay on track, meet deadlines, highlight strengths in the most effective manner, and explore best-fit college matches.
Call/Email to arrange for your free 1/2 hour telephone consultation today!